Chicken and Summer Vegetable Stir Fry
Yield 4 servings
• 2 Tablespoons oil
• 1 onion, diced
• 3 cloves garlic, finely diced
• 1 zucchini, sliced
• 1 yellow summer squash, sliced
• 1 carrot, peeled and diced
• 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast, chopped into 1” pieces
• 1 cup water or chicken stock
• 1 cup Italian Dressing
In a large sauté pan, heat oil. Add in onions. Sauté for approximately 5-10 minutes until they are soft and translucent. Add in garlic and carrots and sauté 2-3 minutes longer.
Add the chicken, stirring every so often until almost cooked through.
Add in zucchini and yellow squash. Cook 5 minutes more.
Pour in the Italian dressing and ½ of the water and bring to a boil. Add more water and or dressing if needed.
Cook until everything is hot and cooked through.
Serve over rice or pasta.