• 2 cucumbers, halved and seeded, but not peeled
• 3 red bell peppers, cored and seeded
• 8 plum tomatoes
• 2 red onions
• 6 garlic cloves, minced
• 46 oz. (6 cups) V-8 Vegetable Juice or Tomato Juice
• ½ cup white wine vinegar
• ½ cup olive oil
• 1 T. kosher salt
• 1 ½ t. freshly ground black pepper
• 1 Teaspoon Fresh Cilantro, chopped, optional
Roughly chop the cucumbers, bell peppers, tomatoes, and red onions into 1-inch cubes. Put each vegetable separately into a food processor fitted with a steel blade and pulse until it is coarsely chopped. Do not overprocess!!
After each vegetable is processed, combine them in a large bowl and add the garlic, tomato juice, vinegar, olive oil, cilantro, if using, and salt and pepper. Mix well and chill before serving. The longer gazpacho sits, the more the flavors develop.